Thursday 20 October 2011

Photo update 20-10-11

I have found a mystery chick today, in a nest of 4 fosters plus one of their own babies. It was hidden under the 8-13 day old bubs and the poor thing was red and very small. It still had the egg tooth so I'm guessing its under 3 days old. I have put in a foster nest with similar aged babies. Fingers crossed this little one survives because it comes from my best pair. This little chick makes 41 babies hatched since 28th July.
So only 3 days until the Unbroken Cap Sheild and the 5 chicks are not behaving in the show cage at all. I need to purchase some ping pong balls to put in the show cage.
Here's some photo's of the five.










Some photo's of all my little chicks. There is 20 that will be for sale when they are old enough and are feeding themselves.




The 'twins'. Pretty little recessive pieds one cobalt and the one above looks visual violet.
Front
Mystery chick came from this nest below.

No comments:

Post a Comment